IPTV SAT FORUM

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by bento

  1. B

    Stream is lag free on Mac (Lilly Player) but buffers on Firestick (Tivimate/IPTV Smarters)

    Hi, I tried both Tivimate (with very large buffer set) and IPTV Smarters Pro (again largest available buffer) and both of them buffer from time to time. I use a Firestick 4k to run those on my TV, with a Wifi 6 router and a 300mbs connection. On my ARM Mac, I installed Lilly Player, same...
Top
✖
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.