What's new
IPTV SAT FORUM

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPTV with European channels, free to test

amyiview

Reaction score
Xtrixtv is a reliable IPTV service with HD live sports channels, VOD content capabilities for global and main European markets.

The world's most stable HIGH-DEFINITION IPTV service, high picture quality, no time!

3 days free trial, easy to test.

Grid/classic/traditional EPG menu

Valuable sports channels such as EPL, SkySport, PPV, Sky Box, BeIN Sport, TSN, Ligtv, Nova, OTE...

Xtrixtv Plus 7-day binge-watching package (more than 160 major channels and sports programs.

IPTV Subscription plan: We offer different subscription plan, 3 days free trial, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months for you to choose.
xtrix4-800.jpg

amyiview

Reaction score
Customer reviews

Here are some of the things people have said about our IPTV over the years.

Graham Hunt

Have been using XtrixTV Plus for 2-3 years. It's great, it works well, and if I miss the live broadcast, I can watch the sports later. It can be recommended to anyone. All right.Thank you

Barry O 'Neill

A friend who was already using their service recommended me. I am a sports geek and they offer PPV streaming. A 72-hour trial was enough for me and NOW I can use their paid service with confidence.

Dylan Kwas-Roswell

The service is the best I've used recently.No freezing, no clogging, fast opening. Support is cute
Xtrixtv has a very high buyback rate, which speaks volumes about the quality of our service

What are you waiting for, a free test

xtrixtv-IPTV-with-Multiple-devices.jpg

AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.