What's new
IPTV SAT FORUM

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to use IPTV on your Phone? [In 2022]

xtrixtvshop

Reaction score
With XtrixTV IPTV, you will not feel the need to have a cable or Dish TV connection. XtrixTV IPTV service can provide most of the features of cable TV, but it only needs a small part of the price. The user interface is also super friendly, and you can easily navigate through the app

XtrixTV IPTV on phone

If you have an Android Mobile Phone or pad, then you must consider using this app.

Main features

• Exclusive Content – XtrixTV offers global channels, categorized by country, including news, entertainment, Sports, PPV, and other live channels, including the UK, Italy, Australia, Germany, Greece, etc.
  • APP Install – XtrixTV is an Android-based IPTV service that is fast & easy to set up
  • Streaming Quality – The stream is very stable with no freezing, no buffering channels.
  • Device Support – The XtrixTV app is compatible with all Android TV Boxes and Amazon’s Fire lineup of devices, including FireStick.
  • Free Trial – 3 Days Free Trial available & Simple for testing.
  • TV Guide – Grid EPG /Classic EPG / Normal EPG support.
  • DIY Recording – XtrixTV Package with Cloud PVR Function (Record Function, Saving in the cloud forever)
  • Catch Up TV – The XtrixTV package has 7 Days Catch up (playback) for the past seven days to revisit over 200 important channels and sports.
  • XtrixTV Package now supports multi-devices with the family package. For the 2nd/3rd/4th devices, like cell phones or watching in the bedroom, suggest using the family package, which can save 60% OFF…
The content is almost overwhelming. All of this is supplied by XtrixTV IPTV to your home TV in HD quality via my android device. So, what are you waiting for??? follow me to find out how to use XtrixTV IPTV service on your phone & pad.

Steps to install and use IPTV on Android phones & Pad

Step1: Set up your own account

1. Open your browser and enter the link:’https://xtrixtv.shop/

2. Click the ‘Register’ link at the top of their website

XtrixTV home page

3. Click the “Register now” button

XtrixTV register now

4. Under ‘Create A New Account’, enter your information – notice the red asterisks where info must be entered. Be sure to click the check box for ‘I’m not a robot’ and do as instructed
Click the ‘Register’ button below

register-on-xtrixtv.shop

Note: Make sure you entered your correct email address. Create a password, remember it, and save it somewhere. If you are ready to renew or need your order information, activation code, etc. You will need to log into your XtrixTV IPTV My account.

Step2: Get an IPTV trial code

Ok let’s dive straight in, the first thing you will want to do on your Android Phone or Pad is to open your browser and type in the XtrixTV IPTV store address:’https://xtrixtv.shop/‘.

1. Sign in XtrixTV IPTV store account

2. Click ” subscription ” on the home page, We have 3 IPTV Subscription Packages please choose your favorite IPTV plan

XtrixTV free trial or Subscription

3. Get 72 hours of IPTV trial

start a iptv trial for free

Note: Get IPTV trial code – XtrixTV or XtrixTV Plus & XtrixTV Plus sub-device,My system will auto send IPTV Subscription/trial code to your email or AirTV Website account. See ‘SKU / IPTV CODE’. This is your Activation Code needed for the app after it’s installed on your device. You must enter the code into the app, this will connect the app to the AirTV IPTV service, making it easy for you to watch TV online

5. Check free trial code, Please check your trial code in the user center, MY ACCOUNT-My Orders-View Order-SKU / IPTV CODE

iptv activate code

You can see our guide on How to get IPTV for Free here

Step3: Install IPTV APK on Android Phone & Pad

-If you’ve signed up for your account for free and you’ve been offered a free trial or subscription, go back to the XtrixTV homepage, log in to your account, and click the ‘Download‘ button at the top of the homepage

XtrixTV download

Please Make sure that the version you download and install is the same as the code you received for a free trial or subscription so you can activate the device later. download and install the correct IPTV Apk version to your device from here:
1. XtrixTV code with Blue color Apk, 2. XtrixTV Plus code with Red color Apk.

Step4: Enter the activation code on Android Phone & Pad

Once you have XtrixTV APK installed on your phone or pad, it’s easy to do

– Simply open the XtrixTV device home page. Click Settings, Please input the activation code in your Apk

input the activation code

Now you can enjoy all about XtrixTV IPTV service on your phone!

Check out XtrixTV IPTV and start a free trial here.

notice:
-Please login then Download, Do please install the correct version of APK
-You can check your IPTV subscription code in your user center: MY ACCOUNT-My Orders-View Order-SKU / IPTV CODE
-Some important sports channels may be blocked in XtrixTV IPTV trial codes, but all open in XtrixTV IPTV subscription codes.

Extend

1. How to use XtrixTV IPTV on Firestick?
2. How to install IPTV on Nvidia Shield?
3. How to install IPTV on Smart TV?
4. How to get XtrixTV IPTV for free?
5. How to use IPTV Multiple Device for XtrixTV?

If this helped you be sure to give it a Share to help others unlock the pure power of their shield tv box while enjoying the best IPTV subscription in the UK.

AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.