What's new
IPTV SAT FORUM

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to set up your IPTV decoder?

xtrixtvshop

Reaction score
IPTV is a technology that provides live TV, video on demand, and online content to your home. Many people may appear when using IPTV, there may be some channels that cannot be watched or get stuck or the picture doesn’t sync with the sound.

We fully understand the frustration of being stuck or unable to watch when watching large matches!

To solve this disconnection phenomenon is actually very simple, through changing the decoding method can be improved.

In this in-deep guide to how to set up IPTV decoding, you will learn:

If you’re ready to fix the buffering and locking of watching live sports, this guide is for you.

What is an IPTV decoder?​

Video decoders are essential components of IPTV networks, IPTV streams need to be decoded in order to be properly presented on your home screen. There are two main types of Video Decoders: Hardware Decoder and Software Decoder.

In theory, HW decoding is better and faster than SW decoding, but that’s only if you have a good enough GPU to perform the task.

My rule of thumb is to try them all and see which one gives you the better picture without buffering.

How to set up a decoder on your device​

How to change the decoder mode on IPTV Smarter Pro?​

If you are using IPTV Smarters Pro on Android, Firestick, etc., you can change the decoder in the following ways

-1 Open the IPTV Smarters Pro App on your device, Click Settings

iptv smarter settings

-2 Click Stream Format

change decoder on iptv smarters

-3 HLS.m3u8

change decoder on iptv smarters2

-4 Player selection -MX player
-5 Player settings -hardware decoder

How to change the decoder mode on XtrixTV APK?​

XtrixTV IPTV currently has five decoding modes available, including software decoder, hardware decoder, LLC hw decoder, sync decoder, and exoplayer decoder.

When the picture and sound are out of sync, Just switch decoding mode to sync decoder.

Settings – Misc. – Decoding modesync decoder

iptv-sync-decoder

If most channels work fine, but there is a channel frozen or buffered, or no sound. The problem would be in the device’s decoding ability.

Please go to XtrixTV IPTV APK Settings – MISC to try: hardware/software decoding and it will solve this problem.

hardware-software-decoder

Conclusion

When you have audio and video out of sync or some channel buffering, the main problem is compatibility between the device firmware and IPTV stream, so switching decoder modes is a good way to solve these problems.

So now, you should be able to resolve and fix any problems you encounter with IPTV buffering, freezing, stalling, out-fo-sync, etc.

Are you ready? Start your 3-day free trial of premium IPTV without buffering and freezing

fawaadbutt

Reaction score
Hello
if any one can start an iptv provider business witch steps they can follow and witch type off Hardware and other thing they needed, if any one can help me for this topic,

fawaadbutt

Reaction score
i want to learn how can i make my own IPTV setup for commercial basses, can anyone help me for this topic plz.....

AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.