What's new
IPTV SAT FORUM

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best UK IPTV subscription service! Free trial for 3 days!

lili-Buy iptv

Reaction score
In my opinion, IPTV ATV is by far and beyond the best IPTV provider out there.
This is truly a premium, cord-cutting service. I was a sceptic at first but after taking the free IPTV trial for 3 days; my mind was put at ease. I’ve been using these guys for over 2 years now without any problems. Even when I have had the odd query, admin has always been helpful and readily available. Equipped with a brilliant EPG, the high-definition IPTV channels are easily accessible while the 7-days catch up feature allows me to watch premium overseas content at a time that is convenient. Living in Australia as a self-confessed football fanatic can be a painful experience.
The 11-hour time difference with the UK makes it rather difficult to stay up and watch the EPL 3pm Kickoff live. ATV Plus, the provider’s catch-up service, allows me to sleep in and watch the game the next day. I also have the option to record the match to the cloud using the PVR service if I wish to ‘keep’ the match beyond 7 days. The only problem I have is staying away from my noisy neighbour who keeps wanting to tell me the scores.
As well as offering premium channels from over 15 countries, ATV has quite a handy VOD section too.
If I’m not watching football, I like to indulge on a new flick or my favourite show which I can do with ATV’s 1-click links.
In summary, if you’re looking for a quality IPTV service with channels from the UK, Europe, Asia and the Middle-East plus a VOD section thrown in as a bonus, then I can’t recommend ATV highly enough.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.